Jesse has just released an update to Mandelbulb 3D: version 1.7.7.
It's available - free as always! - from: www.fractalforums.com/index.ph…
Details of the update:
- Several bug and glitch removals.
- Replaced the average DE combinate method with an inverting and max comb.
- The animation rendering generates "dummy" output files, so many computers
can render on the same output directory with the "not overwrite existing
files" option checked.
- Big renders output tiles can be "single numbered" used by stitching programs.
- Maps can be numbered up to 32000 instead of 255.
- Rightclick options on formula tab headers to move and copy formulas.
- Formula update.
- Added some more DIFS shapes.
Also, stay up-to-date by regularly grabbing the latest formula pack from LucaGN/'DarkBeam',
and d/l 'new fmlas.zip'.