Jesse has released an updated version of Mandelbulb 3D - v1.8.3!
Download it from FractalForums at: www.fractalforums.com/index.ph…
In Jesse's own words;
"Please read the textfile in the archive for a short documentation.
If this version does not work with Win2000, i can only say sorry, dunno why!
USE ONLY SAME PROGRAM VERSIONS TO CONTINUE ANIMATIONS OR BIG RENDERINGS DUE TO COLOR OR LIGHTING CHANGES! ALSO FORMULA UPDATES CAN CHANGE RENDERINGS!
What is new in version 1.8:
- New compiler, new look.
- Transparency option in postprocessing, amount of it in object colors.
- Stereo function is more accurate.
- New diffuse map options for object coloring.
- Saving also the internal image buffer along with M3I.
- Addition option for lighting like intensity for all lights and background
image, usage of downscaled background image for ambient color.
- Drag&drop Png files with internal parameters and textfiles with txt pars
on the main window to open the parameters.
- Added euler angles of camera rotation for editing.
- Direct value input in the navigators parameter adjust panel by clicking on
- Sphere and Cylinder IFS formulas with inside radius.
- New formulas from Luca.
Update version 1.8.1:
- Fixed height of new category-panels with nondefault screen DPI settings.
- SSAOr count value does only displayed '1'... fixed.
Update version 1.8.2:
- Issues with reflections and pos-lights fixed.
- Bonus parameter; " 6 AM - Torii temple.m3p " using some new stuff.
***Update version 1.8.3***
Added a lot of new formulas by DarkBeam for the new year 2013.
Added toricaleggs test parameter plus AboxShapes-Misty.m3p and spineJulia.m3p.
Thanks and have fun!"
Don't forget to regularly check for the latest updates to Dark-Beam's formula pack - 'new fmlas.zip'
which can be downloaded from: www.fractalforums.com/mandelbu…